Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Okay, so GrifTheSpartan is more like GrifTheIdiot.

Do you not see that this video was posted over THREE YEARS AGO? This is the ORIGINAL Baman and Piderman. Mondo Media is a PUBLISHER. They just put out works from various artists and share profits. They don't make anything.

Awesome video. Awesome series.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Neato.

Your animation has improved on an EXTREME level since the original ones. The characters movements and facial expressions were amazing in this one.

I really look up to a lot of your techniques and hope I can find my own style when it comes to 2D animation. It's all shit right now.

Had to knock of one point, though. It was so SHORT. So short!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Sort of disappointing.

I've been an Egoraptor fan since the beginning. In his movies, I love the animation style, the flow, the jokes, the voice acting... everything. This one had a larger build up than most of his movies. I have been waiting for this flash from the moment Girlchan in Paradise Ep 2 was released, hoping for an epic, hilarious romp through the nostalgia of transformers.

Unfortunately, there's not much payoff.

It's funny, sure, and the animation is great (as always), but there wasn't anything all that original about it. It was shorter than I would have liked, there weren't any jokes that stood out, and it's just generally below Egoraptor's standards.

I hate that many will blindly give this a 10 (based on the two flash legends Egoraptor and HappyHarry being attached) and just assume that it's great without really thinking about it. I would consider this the low point in my Egoraptor fandom, and will just wait to be wowed by the next one.

Total BULLSHIT Total BULLSHIT

Interesting!

I definitely haven't seen anything like THIS on Newgrounds before! Very original and sleek. Get's a bit boring after a while, but still pretty cool.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

Wowee Gee!

Awesome game. Easier with pen tablet than a mouse. Great style, incredible audio... A great experience!!!!

Bomb-A-Bomb Bomb-A-Bomb

HaRd!

Great game. I liked that it was different from other Chain Reaction games. However, it may rely a little too much on chance. Strategy is sort of difficult, and also... now this is important...

FUCK the pinks.

&amp;gt;AcrosstheSeaofBloodandTears&amp;lt; >AcrosstheSeaofBloodandTears<

Take a lozenge.

PLEASE STOP SINGING. You're holding back your band. The guitar, bass, and drums are all fine. I actually like the drums a lot, but the vocals are complete hardcore GARBAGE. If you were to play a show, you couldn't project these vocals enough to be noticed. There's nothing metal about it, there's no SCREAM in it, it's just raspy noise. Work on it, and it might be okay.

Genre Mix Genre Mix

Hrm...

It's pretty cool. I love the music. When It changes styles though... like at 1:20... it's a little too sudden and doesn't quite fit. Still really cool though.

beans384 responds:

Oh Yeah I Know Its Too Sudden, I really couldnt think of how to end it so thats slapped on the end haha.

Slip Away ~ZLH~ Slip Away ~ZLH~