Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Okay, so GrifTheSpartan is more like GrifTheIdiot.

Do you not see that this video was posted over THREE YEARS AGO? This is the ORIGINAL Baman and Piderman. Mondo Media is a PUBLISHER. They just put out works from various artists and share profits. They don't make anything.

Awesome video. Awesome series.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Neato.

Your animation has improved on an EXTREME level since the original ones. The characters movements and facial expressions were amazing in this one.

I really look up to a lot of your techniques and hope I can find my own style when it comes to 2D animation. It's all shit right now.

Had to knock of one point, though. It was so SHORT. So short!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Sort of disappointing.

I've been an Egoraptor fan since the beginning. In his movies, I love the animation style, the flow, the jokes, the voice acting... everything. This one had a larger build up than most of his movies. I have been waiting for this flash from the moment Girlchan in Paradise Ep 2 was released, hoping for an epic, hilarious romp through the nostalgia of transformers.

Unfortunately, there's not much payoff.

It's funny, sure, and the animation is great (as always), but there wasn't anything all that original about it. It was shorter than I would have liked, there weren't any jokes that stood out, and it's just generally below Egoraptor's standards.

I hate that many will blindly give this a 10 (based on the two flash legends Egoraptor and HappyHarry being attached) and just assume that it's great without really thinking about it. I would consider this the low point in my Egoraptor fandom, and will just wait to be wowed by the next one.

M.O.T.O.R M.O.T.O.R

Wow!

Totally awesome. Loved all of the space sequences especially. How did you go about animating some of that? Some of the characters looked somewhat awkward with their think outlines and static movements, but all of the space fighting was A+. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

Either way, I would love to see more of your work. Great job!

A Friend Indeed A Friend Indeed

Awesome!

Great quality, very professional looking. Maybe a little short.

I sure wish I could learn to use After Effects. Did you learn on your own, or were you taught?

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2

One thing...

You touch on eating hearts (hilarious, by the by) but you don't show footage of the carnal heart eating in the Darkness? How could you?!

Excellent use of After Effects, by the way. Excellent.

Tarboy Tarboy

G... guH?!

Was there really only one animator, or was it a team? This is pretty much FILM quality, and was straight up amazing. If there was anything that ever deserved a 10 for a review, it was this.

Day Dreamer Dan Day Dreamer Dan

Very cool.

Loved te design. Smooth animation and good style throughout. Creativity in abundance, too. Yay!

Adventures of Wisty Noff Adventures of Wisty Noff

Agaain!!

I loved it! It was clever and funny.
I also loved that Strawberry Clock and that FUCKING KAT were both in the garbage, where they belong! AWESOME!

Cat War Cat War

I really encourage things like this.

Movies like this are one of the reasons that I love Newgrounds so much. It's original and inspired, even if it's obviously a beginner's movie. It has length and substance, and even fitting music. The only real problems are the LOW frame rate and choppy animation. However, these things can be forgiven if it contributes to the style and/or even adds a bit of charm, which it does.

Keep animating. Work harder at improving your style and animation. I look to see great things from you in the future.